Exchanges or refunds are possible within 28 days of purchase.
Please contact us via email in advance of a return.
This is important as it helps us keep our stock numbers updated.
Once you have emailed us with the details of your return, we will give you the instructions you need to make the process as easy as possible for you. Unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of returns and it will be at the customers expense.
Change of Mind
Please take care when ordering your jewellery, ensuring you are happy with measurements and choice of materials. We want you to love the pieces as much as we do so it is important to us that you receive exactly you want.
For returns that are faulty outside the 28 day period, our workshop will examine returned items carefully.
Faulty items will only be accepted back if they were delivered damaged. They are also accepted if a fault shows up within the guarantee period of 3 months.
If this is the case we will arrange a free repair, replacement or refund.
Info for you...
- If you return a piece of jewellery that was bought on sale, we can only offer you the price you paid for it, not the full price.
- For hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returned pierced earrings.
- We cannot accept returned jewellery that has been worn or shows any signs of wear.
- Refunded money will be restored to the original credit card used to purchase
- Our refund policy does not affect your statutory right
- The Rocks Room has the right to revise and amend this returns policy from time to time.